Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I took a life.....I stilled a beating heart..

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    FUCK the GoDs of traction........

    rear wheel..all wheeel..4 wheel...front wheel.....what the hell does all that stuff mean anyway?

    I held someone's beloved pet today...I held her face in my hands......my tears dripped on her muzzle.....just cried and told her I was sorry. She looked at me...with the most scared eyes I've ever seen.

    S curve.....melted snow on the roads.......lakes on both sides......I wasn't speeding but I wasn't sure if the ice would hold the car....Didn't matter ...it was out of my control soon as my car skidded sideways...how can seconds feel like being trapped in a vault with no air for hours? Hurling sideways scary enough.......but I could see the dog standing there watching me..............

    Why didn't she move?

    Will the sound stay in me forever?

    I took her to the vet down the road....He is a horse/cattle doctor.....she has no tags....They are going to call me.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2001
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know that's a hard thing...especially when you have a pet you love...are you okay?

    please take care

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    chloe...*hugs you*

    Something similar has happened to me in the past, so I think I know just how you're feeling right now...

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Red face

    Oh Chloeeeeeee*hugs you tight*..... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I'm here if you need to talk girl

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *holds you close*..not your fault..when we accept the responsibilites of having a pet..we accept the life they offer us..its unconditional..we are the guardians..the keeper of life so to speak..We are responsible for that small life..and its up to use to see no harm comes to them..the owner of that dog..or even if she was a stray..she once had a home..it is their fault..they are the ones who i choose to blame..You just know this..chloe..you did all you could do..and she is safe now..

  6. #6
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    THank you

    ....you guys..........I don't know what to say..... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    I am okay.......in the sense that....well..im okay....is all..... [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Bytemenow's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well what you did was just amazing shows how much of a caring sweet and brave individual you are! Hugggzzzzzz Ya

    <font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ February 28, 2002 02:05 AM: Message edited by: K??ޱ?M????? ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    try to remember that the eyes she saw, from your caring face, were, probably, more caring than she has seen in her lifetime...

    many other would have never stopped-
    many others would have cursed her for
    slowing them down-
    many other would have
    failed where you
    excelled...

    peace


    dam

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ~Heaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *hugs chloe, you did everything that you could do under the circumstances...Father Dave, what you said was simply beautiful *S* Hope you are ok chloe *smooch*

  10. #10
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dave..........*cries*...thank you...

    Heaven~....c0uld you be any more beautiful? [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •